Searching for a therapist can be a daunting task but you have taken the first step! Whether you want to repair, to restore or to revitalize your life, I believe I can offer assistance along your journey. I specialize in grief and loss counseling; have a Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology; and, have several years of experience working with adolescents, parents, couples, and families experiencing challenges related to substance use, emotional/behavioural issues, and interpersonal conflict. I have a special interest in working with adolescents and adults who have experienced trauma, grief and/or loss, and those dealing with depression or anxiety.
Therapy begins with trust, respect, and a genuine regard for you, the client. My therapeutic style is anchored in a person-centered approach and incorporates CBT and Solution-Focused techniques to empower clients to achieve their goals. I believe people have the strength, resiliency, and ability to make positive changes in their lives. I consider it a privilege to be a part of the journey and I am confident I can assist you in achieving your personal goals.
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years, with 2+ yrs as a R.Psych
- School: City University of Seattle
- License No.: 4394 Alberta
- Avg Cost (per session): $180
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Mastercard, Visa, Debit
- Insurance Plans: plans (e.g., Blue Cross) cover varied amounts of Psychology Services. Please check your coverage for amounts.
- Direct billing with Telus Health
- Approved provider with First Nations and Inuit Health Branch
Contact Tracy directly at: email@example.com or (780)278-4007