Larissa Predy, M.A., R.Psych
I am a registered psychologist offering comprehensive, strength-based assessment and intervention for children, youth, and young adults with learning difficulties or strengths (e.g., gifted), as well as problems with attention, anxiety, mood, social difficulties, and complex behavior problems. My goal is to uncover potential and see my clients thrive.
I have practiced as a School Psychologist in elementary and high schools, as a crisis clinician and group therapist in hospital settings, as part of a multidisciplinary team specializing in assessment and treatment of ADHD and learning disabilities, and as a specialist in behavior and learning in private practice.
I believe that everyone learns differently and has different needs in school, at home, socially, emotionally, and physically. A thorough assessment is important to setting clear treatment goals. I help parents, youth, and young adults more clearly understand their challenges, while offering direction and effective strategies that work. In consultation with families, I draw from a solution focused, cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), and behaviorism perspectives, as well as features of client-centered, family systems, and attachment principles.
With a focus on resilience and empowerment, I have found that my clients often complete services feeling more engaged and more confident in navigating their personal journey.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- School: University of British Columbia (M.A.); University of Alberta (Currently working toward Ph.D.)
- License No.: 4577 Alberta
- Child, Adolescent, & Young Adult
- Learning Disabilities
- Intellectual Disability
- School Issues
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Testing and Evaluation
- Transitions, College Support
- Behavioral Issues
- Anger Management
- Coping Skills
- Developmental Disorders
- Dual Diagnosis
- Oppositional Defiance
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Contact Larissa directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 780-405-4209
- Personal website: www.littleoakspsychology.com
- Avg Cost (per session): $190
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Debit, E-transfer
- Insurance Plans: plans (e.g., Blue Cross) cover varied amounts of Psychology Services. Please check your coverage for amounts. Blue Cross will allow direct billing.