I am a registered Clinical Psychologist in Edmonton, Alberta. I have worked in both hospital and private practice settings. I work primarily with adults contending with: depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), trauma, abuse, grieving, substance abuse, and personality disorders.
I have a special interest in fostering well-being in my clients (not just addressing symptoms) – that is, finding meaning and purpose in life, feeling fulfilled, feeling empowered, building self-esteem, and fostering healthy relationships.
I have eclectic training (CBT, Behavioural, Humanistic, Psychodynamic) and I tailor therapy to the needs and interests of my clients. I believe the type of therapy provided should be supported by research, but also must be in-line with a person’s worldview to be effective.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: University of Manitoba (Ph.D.)
- License No.: 3467 Alberta
- Avg Cost (per session): $220 (recommended rate of the APA)
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Debit, and I can direct bill Blue Cross, Greenshield, Desjardin insurance (and other insurance programs registered with Telushealth)
- Insurance Plans: plans (e.g., Blue Cross) cover varied amounts for Psychology Services. Please check with your insurance provider to determine the amount they cover per session, and maximums per year.
Returning clients can book online: edmontonpsychgroup.booksy.com
New clients please contact Gary directly at: email@example.com